The Riley Twin was a conversion of the well-known four-seat Navion into a twin-engine aircraft. The Riley Aircraft Company completed the first conversion in April 1952, and the type received its Approved Type Certificate early in 1953.
Temco began production of the Riley Twin in April 1953 under a contract with the Riley Aircraft Company. In December 1953, Temco purchased the exclusive engineering and conversion rights for the Riley Twin.
In 1954 Temco introduced an improved version of the Riley Twin, the prototype flying for the first time on September 1, 1954. The new conversion had 170-horsepower Lycoming engines. The first production aircraft flew on February 23, 1955
No Photograph Available